Knowledge, Excellence, Success: We learn, succeed and grow together.
Kennedy Elementary School is committed to ensuring all learners will achieve their full potential through effective differential learning strategies, interventions and assessments.
We believe that:
¨ Staff, parents, students and community need to work together through effective communication to create a safe, caring learning environment.
¨ Learning situations, within the context of the curriculum and real life situations, must be established to support the variety of ways in which students learn.
¨ Students will be led and supported in a manner to enhance learning.
¨ Students will be provided learning opportunities that promote positive student leadership and responsible citizenship.
At Kennedy Elementary School we value:
· Critical and creative thinking to solve problems
· Effective communication
· Development of life long skills
· Commitment to integrity and moral values
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Conscious choice makers
· Taking ownership for actions
· Supportive and caring attitude towards self, others and environment
· Responsible citizens
· Engagement of students to create excitement and enjoyment in learning